Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Maddie's first day of school! She started at Edisen House, Country Day, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My baby goes to school!

I thought it might be hard, but she only cried for about 30 seconds when I dropped her off. Luckily, her friend Elmo, also started school with her so he stayed with her all day. When I came to pick her up, she was busy with snack time - and I had to wait for her to have seconds (and thirds).


Her teachers said she was very social and verbal. She played with the blocks and was so great at building that her teacher thinks she is a future architect. As usual, she loved eating - especially the garlic bread - and also loved nap time with her mat.

Outside play with the big kids made the day even better.





A snoball playdate (followed by the park) was the perfect way to start her school year!






No comments: