Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brynn's birthday party

I missed a few days last week (and all of last year...) but I really preach, better than never these days. I hope that is true for thank you cards since I still haven't finished all of them from Maddie's birthday... two months ago! Oops.

On Saturday our cousin Brynn turned two. Her party was at a great indoor playroom on the Northshore. (For my mommy friends, Ducky Joes is great for the under six crowd. It's just across the bridge so I think the thirty minute drive is worth it. Check their website at duckyjoes.com.) As I often do, I forgot my camera but Aunt Totsy was great about sending me a couple of photos. (Thanks!)
Maddie loved dress up and waited - not so patiently -for her turn in the mirror. She really does think she is royalty - she happily walked and played in the cape, which billowed behind her.


It took her a little while to figure out the bubbles. Once she did, she chased them and laughed. The kids in the picture are our cousins, Brynn, Bennett and Madison.

Happy Birthday, Brynn!

No comments: